As of July 6, 2023, changes were implemented for the following estates forms pursuant to O. Reg. 188/23: Form 74A, 74J, and 74.1A. Transition rules were also established to allow the use of the old forms for service and filing.
Up until November 3, 2023, the court will accept both the new and prior versions of Forms 74A, 74.1A, and 74J for filing as follows:
- The new versions of Forms 74A and 74J can be served and filed on or after July 6, 2023.
- The new version of Form 74.1A can be served on or after July 6, 2023, and filed on or after August 8, 2023.
- The versions of Forms 74A and 74J (dated February 1, 2022) may continue to be served and filed on or before November 3, 2023
- The version of Form 74.1A (dated February 1, 2022) may be served on or before October 2, 2023, and filed on or before November 3, 2023.
- February 1, 2022 versions of the revised forms will not be accepted for filing on or after November 4, 2023.
For more information on serving and filing existing and new forms click here.
Want to see how Estateably can save you and your practice hours by automating forms, precedents, and accounting? Book a demo here or contact us to get started!