As announced earlier this year, many British Columbia probate forms are being updated, effective on October 3rd. Although the changes are minor compared to 2021's more significant revision, they do affect many forms.
We compiled a summary of all notable changes below. The full list of amendments can be viewed here.
Form Number / Notable Changes
- P2 (Appendix A.1) / Minor removals
- P3, P5 / Added flexibility to Paragraph 2 (entitlement of executor)
- P4 (Appendix A.1) / Added flexibility to Paragraph 2 (entitlement of executor), minor substitutions
- P6, P7 / Minor additions
- P9 / Minor substitutions
- P10, P11, P14, P15, P25, P26 / Minor substitutions and additions (more precisions on ownership for real property)
- P21 / Minor substitutions
- P22, P23 / Minor substitution
- P45 / Minor substitution
All revised British Columbia probate forms are now published and available in Estateably. Want to see how Estateably can save you and your practice hours by automating forms, precedents, and accounting? Book a 40-minute demo here or contact us to get started!